Website Chef D TV
We are looking for a courteous and professional banquet server to be responsible for greeting, assisting, and serving guests at special functions and events. The banquet server will help assist with preparation, and clean up, serve guests, and respond to questions, complaints, and requests.
To be a successful banquet server, you should possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You should be professional, polite to guests, and an efficient server.
Banquet Server Responsibilities:
• Greeting guests as they enter a venue and he lping them to find their seats.
• Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, taking orders, conveying special
instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages.
• Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
• Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location.
• Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables,
tablecloths and place settings, and buffets.
• Supporting o ther staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Adhering to safety and quality regulations.
Banquet Server Requirements:
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience as a server is preferred.
• May need to meet age limits for serving alcoholic beverages.
• Courteous and attentive to guests.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work as part of a t eam and follow instructions.
• Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
• CPR training may be beneficial.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com