– Interact with Commercial Sales Consultants and/or Service Advisors to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
– Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer location and road side location in a safe and efficient manner.
– Conduct after hour’s emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers.
– Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work and work orders.
– Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks.
– Ensure service vehicle, shop, and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
– Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventories that enters and leaves the shop.
– Professionally interact and communicate with Commercial Customers.
– Assist Passenger Light Truck Tire Technicians as required.
– Internal Associates – Intermediate PLT Skills Matrix Achieved
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
– Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles
– Interest in further expanding knowledge about the tire industry
– Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com