Elora Distilling Company
The Elora Distilling Company is hiring Bar/Retail associates to join our growing team!
Candidates will work within a bustling retail space as well as a spectacular patio and cocktail lounge. Responsibilities include giving excellent customer service to guests in the retail store as well as serving cocktails and small eats in the Royal Room and patio at the King George Bar.
• Have experience in a retail or hospitality setting (1 year experience preferred but not necessary)
• Have an interest in spirits and cocktails
• Be passionate about providing an excellent guest experience
• Be Smart Serve Certified
• Have great communication skills
• Posses a willingness to learn new skills
• Have the ability to multitask
• Be comfortable working in both hot and cold environments
• Be able to carry up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Comply with internal health & safety, COVID protocol, and regulatory compliance requirements
• Prepare small eats to guests
• Assist with daily bar and food inventory
• Keep a clean and efficient work space
• The safe preparation of the menu
• Daily cleaning and organizational tasks
• Collaborating with other staff members in best practices
• Working events and small conferences
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: May 1st ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca