Allegra Marketing Print Mail (Formerly KKP Kwik Kopy)
Allegra Marketing Print Mail (formerly KKP), located in Barrie, provides digital and print marketing
communications services – from planning and creative development through production and delivery –
for local and regional businesses, institutions and non-profits. Allegra Barrie is a franchise member of
Allegra Network, a top 150 franchisor with over 600 members operating under different brands and all
focused on marketing and creative communication services.
Our mission is to enhance the value of the businesses we serve.
We are currently seeking a professional and energetic Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
(CSR) to work with our existing customers and act as a primary contact between our customers and our
production staff. The CSR candidate must possess a “can do attitude” and be able to work efficiently and
effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. If you are seeking an exciting, customer-facing
position that encourages you to help small and medium sized businesses grow their business, we may be
the perfect match!
What we are looking for:
Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1-3 years of Customer Service and/or Inside Sales experience working with business-to-business
customers including handling customer inquiries, preparation of job quotes, and order inputting.
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and the internet for
• Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and a strong sense of urgency to get things
• Strong attention to detail and experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines for customer
orders in a quality manner.
• Ability to prioritize, work independently with minimal supervision and follow-up on tasks in a timely
• Ability to maintain a pleasant, out-going demeanour and work in a team environment.
• Be both honest and punctual
What You’ll Do (Position Responsibilities)
The CSR/Inside Sales position is responsible for providing excellent customer communications,
estimating and quoting orders directly to customers, processing and inputting orders, production
planning interface, meeting deadline and ensuring all quality measures have been verified and
confirmed. The CSR/Inside Sales position requires both in-person and telephone communication with
customers. While some duties will require working with production staff, the primary job function is to
work with customers to understand and satisfy their printing, copying and other graphic-related needs.
Essential Duties for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop positive relationships with existing and new customers by learning about, understanding and
fulfilling their short- and long-term business needs.
• Answers in-person and telephone inquiries from customers and prospects and advises them on the
most effective and efficient ways to fulfill their requests.
• Responsible for acquiring all required information from customers and prepare estimates and quotes
for the customer.
• Inputs customer orders into point-of-sale system and manages orders from data entry through
production and delivery to the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Keeps up-to-date on job status on all active orders and addresses customer and production inquiries in
a timely manner.
• Analyzes current accounts to identify additional opportunities to develop new business from existing
• Identifies and sells prospective customers that visit the centre, are gained through networking,
referrals or other sources.
• Revives inactive accounts via outbound telephone contacts.
• Provide customer service support for house accounts, as assigned.
• Perform all other duties, as may be necessary, from time to time.
How to apply:
Via Company - email@example.com