Hair removal technician, the employer will train. Must have eye for detail and customer service skills. The job involves periods of standing and reaching, similar to massage.
Ideally the candidate would have some administration skills as computers are used.
You’re the kind of person who doesn’t wait to be told what to do at every step. Instead you take great pride in being able to manage tasks given and or will ask questions. A staff member who is able to work as a team and still find ways to show individuality is an excellent candidate. Sugar Me Right! is an environment where those who enjoy learning new things would thrive as the mantra here is life long learning. This position will challenge you daily by exercising your memory, determination and dedication.
• Extremely detail oriented
• Team player of the highest order
• able to be versatile to cover other positions within the company when warranted
• Interested in planning a career at Sugar Me Right!
• In love with the idea of the best guest service experience you can provide
• Work toward making every moment a customer is here an experience
Character strengths are high in
• Love of Learning
Although you are not required to already be a trained body Sugarist, experience in the field of body sugaring or beauty is an asset. Any formal training in the beauty industry will be considered a more qualified candidate. Any experience in administration is also an asset, as you will be expected to work after 5 pm without administrative assistance.
• Experience in Customer Service ideal
• Training and excellence in customer service an asset
• Telephone soft skills a must
• Experience in the service and retail industries an asset
As a Professional Body Sugarist you will be required to provide hair removal services on the entire body for Women and Men. You will learn about skin care and perform body treatments for the entire body. You are expected to learn the products for the purpose of helping the guests get the best skin care for home use. You are expected to run your cash outs particularly at night when other support staff are not working with you. Multitasking is also a frequent requirement.
You may be asked to build spreadsheets and word documents and make posters and help think ahead on certain aspects. All of this would be produced at a better quality of you have worked with macs before. You will be required to run the online software for booking and processing. Check and reply to emails and voicemails. Occasionally you will be asked to contribute to other tech tasks like creating posters for promotions.
Technologies we use:
• Experience with Microsoft office necessary
• Experience with Macs an asset
• CRM Software experience an asset
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Jrelf@agilec.ca