Kawartha Heights Retirement Living
Kawartha Heights Retirement Living is the newest retirement residence in Peterborough. We are committed to providing the highest standards of service to our seniors. Join us and work in a very rewarding business.
Full & Part-time Positions Available in Dietary
Applicants must be able to work weekends, varied shifts, call-ins, and holidays as assigned. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to be part of a team.
• Able to take orders from residents/guests according to preferences and personal diets
• Assists with all department cleaning requirements, including clearing and resetting tables, gathering and sorting linens, loading and operating dishwashers and cleaning utensils, pots and pans.
• Provides assistance to cooks in preparation of food, proper storage and labeling of dietary inventory
• A food Service Worker Certificate, and a valid Safe Food Handlers Certificated as granted by the local Public Health Department.
Kawartha Heights Retirement Living requires all employees to have a current Police check, proper certification if REQUIRED and may require references upon request.
Expected start date: 2020-10-12
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
• On-site parking
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• food service: 1 year (Preferred)
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org