Job Description: Provide fast and thorough cleaning of all kitchen equipment and utensils, dishware, glassware and pots. Maintains sanitized and tidy kitchen area. The Kitchen Helper is responsible for ensuring the Kitchen is properly prepared for service. This includes, but is not limited to,
creating prep lists, prepping, cooking and/or baking all items on the list, and pulling frozen items so they are ready for service.
• Ensure dishes, pots are washed and sanitized
• Wash floors, walls and equipment to maintain a high level of cleanliness in the dish and kitchen area
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Prepares all items with strict adherence to specifications in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Required to multitask, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the requirements of the Board of Health.
• Puts orders away.
• Works in the Express Kitchen and helps in the dish room.
• Works under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
• Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
• Adhere to departmental quality standards.
• Perform other related and compatible duties as assigned.
• Proven high level of Customer Service
• The ability to work and excel in a fast-paced large volume business
• Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Knife handling skills.
• The ability to work evenings, weekends and shift work.
• The ability to multitask, while working in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org