The part-time seasonal experienced Dockhand we want to attract and retain in our crew, is so much more than a Dockhand – they are the face of the organization and often the first person that a prospective or current boat club Member meets, time and time again. This fast-paced environment requires not only physical demands, but a person with a positive and professional attitude. A great communicator, who is customer service oriented, organized/detailed, punctual and possesses a high level of common sense. Full support and training for this position is included.
Position is for an additional Dock hand to assist our members. Anyone who fits our criteria, student, retiree or anyone looking for a part time job in a marina environment is welcome to apply. You will be joining Canada’s premiere Boat Club with operations on Lake Simcoe at Lefroy Harbour Resorts Marina where involvement, recognition and reward, go hand in hand with an employee quality work-life balance practiced by all.
– Working outside on the docks in various weather conditions, – Main focus on taking care of boat club Members and preparing the boats before and after the Member’s outing
– Maintaining the boats in top condition at all times, cleaned and detailed
– Some office work is involved, therefore some basic computer skills are required
– Assisting walk-ins with site tours.
Skills and Requirements:
– Boating experience and certification is a requirement
– Ability to work weekends and possible holidays is mandatory
– 2 years boating experience
– Secondary School Diploma
– Ontario pleasure craft operators card
– Professional appearance
– Good command of the English language
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent customer services skills
Bring your love of boating & customer service and your ‘can do’ attitude to this quality driven ‘boating life-style’ company you will be proud to work and grow with.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com