Röchling Industrial, a global plastics manufacturer is experiencing a growth in sales and demand in many areas of its business and is looking to recruit for the Orangeville, ON manufacturing facility.
• Safely and effectively sets up, operates, troubleshoots, tears down, changes over an extrusion machine (line) in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
• Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
• Adjusts and cleans machines
• Documents work performed as required
• Strong mechanical skills, Ability to use measuring equipment, Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with frequently changing dynamics
• Ability to safely operate a forklift considered an asset
• Stand for up to 12 hrs per day
• Repetitive lifting – up to 50 lbs
• position may require kneeling, bending or stretching
• team based work area – 3-4 employees working as a team
• variable environmental conditions such as heat
• instability in atmospheric conditions including odours, dusts, vapours, and noise
• Extrusion experience is a definite asset
• Able to work 12 hour rotating continental schedule 7:00am – 7:00pm and 7:00pm – 7:00am, rotating every four weeks
• Must have reliable attendance
• Must have reliable transportation
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: August 24th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com