Website F&P Manufacturing Inc
Position Title: Maintenance Electrician
Hours of Work:
Rotating Shift: 2 weeks days (7:00AM – 3:00PM), 2 weeks afternoons (3:00PM – 11:00PM)
Pay Structure: $28.35 – $32.85 per hour + shift premiums
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to facilities and production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Ability to read electrical and engineering blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Working knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical operations, fire protection systems, emergency generators and HVAC.
- Experience with electrical power distribution.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Flexibility for work assignments.
- Skilled at effective communications with people at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work alone.
- Capable to perform heavy lifting and work at heights.
- Install EMT and rigid conduit, transformers, distribution panels, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Industrial and/or construction maintenance electrician license a must. Applicants with prior work experience as an electrical apprentice will be considered.
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset.
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Additional benefits include an incentive bonus worth 7.5% base salary, immediate coverage of our full time associate benefit plan, a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. Shift premiums, Afternoons $0.60/hour, and Midnights $0.80/hour. All tools and uniforms supplied. If interested, send your resume along with other related credentials at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.
How to apply: