F&P Manufacturing Inc
Build a career through F&P Mfg., Inc.
F&P Mfg., Inc., is a subsidiary of Ftech Inc, in Japan, a leading Tier 1 Automotive Parts Manufacturer located in Tottenham, Ontario. Our core business is automotive component manufacturing and have been stamping, welding, painting and assembling automotive parts for our customers for more than 18 different current models for over 30 years.
We rely on our flexibility and creativity, along with a positive attitude, to constantly challenge our quality commitments through development of new technology and new ideas. So if you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a fast paced, highly automated, state-of-the-art automotive parts manufacturing facility then apply today!
- Company incentive bonus
- Competitive salary and wage progression
- Shift premiums for afternoon and midnight shift
- Immediate participation in company sponsored pension plan
- Immediate coverage of company benefit plan (no waiting period, coverage starts on date of hire!)
- Company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary
- Paid shutdown days during plant shutdown (July & December)
- Provided uniforms and laundry service
- Safety shoes allowance every calendar year
- Education refund program
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Participation in internal job posting process for future opportunities at F&P
- Wellness Program
- Social Committee
- Participation in TIPS (Total Improvement Proposal System) program
- Employee & Family discounts
- On-site cafeteria
*NEW WAGE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2024: $22.20 per hour + shift premiums + bonuses
Hours of Work:
- Bi-weekly Rotating Shift
Monday to Friday – (2 weeks on days – 6:30AM to 3:00PM/7:00AM to 3:00PM, 2 weeks on afternoons – 3:00PM to 11:30PM/3:00PM to 11:00PM)
- Straight Midnights
Sunday to Thursday – (11:00PM to 7:00AM)
Job Overview: You will perform duties required to receive incoming components, stock components in correct storage areas, service production lines with appropriate components, transport finished product into trucks for transport to shipping facility, load final trucks for transportation to customer.
- Unloading and loading materials, stacking goods in an organized manner for future use
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery
- Move material in and out of racking system and shipping trailers
- Service production lines with components and transporting finished product to shipping location
What You Need:
- Previous forklift training and good driving record
- Previous forklift operating experience in a production or distribution environment
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet production requirements in a safe and efficient manner
- Use of warehouse management system / bar scanning system and asset
Please note: If you have a valid Forklift License, ALL successful candidates MUST still complete and pass our in-house Forklift Training which includes theory and practical testing.
- Plant Environment
- May be exposed to dust, odours, noise, smoke, etc.
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 7.5% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume through Indeed or apply through www.fandpmfg.com under careers section.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including incentive bonus, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/transcript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.fandpmfg.com
How to apply: