Welcome to Fergus Eye Care, nestled in the heart of historic downtown Fergus! Our experienced team will provide you and your family with high-quality eye care in a caring environment. We pride ourselves on our personalized service by getting to know each one of our patients.
You will interact with patients in-person and on the phone and provide high quality assistance to ensure each patient gets the care they deserve.
• Provide excellent customer service and patient care in person and on the phone
• Helping patients select frames and lenses, and managing patient questions including product warranties
• Fitting frames, taking measurements, and dispensing glasses
• Inventory management and in-store frame selection
• Office duties and administrative support such as answering phones, booking appointments, and retinal imaging
• General office appearance and atmosphere
• Positive and outgoing personality
• Strong communication and organization within a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: October 24th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com