We are seeking a full time Front Office Receptionist for our Pet Resort. This is an exceptional opportunity for an organized, motivated, individual to join us in a very important support role for the entire Pet Resort. In this role you will help our clients and their pets feel welcomed and appreciated!
• Proactive nature – Strong initiative and self-motivation
• Strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
• High attention to detail
• High level of professionalism
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Friendly disposition and people/pet skills
• Excellent computer skills, MS Office Suite/social media (Facebook/Instagram/Google etc.)
• Billing experience or ability to learn.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.
• Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
• Reception experience and familiarity with scheduling systems is considered an asset
• General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas and common areas
• Willing to train the right candidate.
• APPLICANT MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENCE AND THEIR OWN VEHICLE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: February 14th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org