AJAX – EL/ML
JOB TITLE: General Manager
* Be the source of creating a great guest experience, and achieving flawless operations
* Exercise your entrepreneurial skills and unique service and taking responsibility for your service, every shift.
* Be responsible for everything inside the four walls of Goldies and single point of accountability for all areas of the business including sales, people, product, environment and profit.
* Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the business including scheduling, financial decisions, training our people, creating the guest experience, as well as product, and environment responsibilities
* Execute training and development of all team members to Goldies Cafe + Eatery standards as a major priority of the role
* Be responsible for elevating the brand and the guest perception of the business through great service and impeccable training, as well as menu execution and development of new brunch program.
* Create an environment of connected, committed teamwork through non-stop communication and the willingness to help others win
* Be a resource in the industry with focus on upcoming trends and events in the culinary world.
SKILLS: Management, Customer Service, Barista, Cooking
* Impeccable time and task organization/prioritization skills, a willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching and mentorship
* Career-oriented goals and the drive to grow and develop with an expanding business.
* The ability to strike up a conversation with anyone, and communication skills that foster seamless teamwork and smooth-sailing-shifts
* Valid Food Handler’s certificate required
* Valid Smart Serve certificate required
* The ability to legally work in Canada (as a citizen, resident or holding other current and valid work permit)
HOURS: 40 Hours – FT – 9AM-7PM
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* Great communication skills
* Management: 1 year (preferred)
* Barista: 1 year (preferred)
* Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
How to apply: