Job Description: The Guest Services Representative (GSR) is the primary ambassador for delivering the highest levels of guest service to our players and welcoming them to our sites. They are knowledgeable of our My Club Rewards Loyalty program, gaming floor products (machines and tables) and providing an enthusiastic demeanor that adds to the excitement of our gaming floor. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
• Greets, welcomes and engages with guests.
• Acts as an ambassador for the My Club Rewards loyalty program, promoting the program, enrolling guests and processing transactions as required.
• Provide information on events, promotions and casino products to better assist guests in identifying a slot machine or denomination to enhance the guest experience.
• Assists with implementing on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives.
• Represents the site at off-site events/promotions as required.
• Manages a cash float, verifies and provides jackpot payouts and monetary change to guests, and/or assists guests with the purchase of lottery products and payouts.
• Monitors slot machine alerts to ensure prompt service.
• Complies with all applicable laws, policies & procedures and adhere to departmental quality standards.
• Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
• Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and navigate gaming management system software (GMS)
• Strong understanding of casino products, systems and/or similar environments
• A proven high level of customer service and/or gaming experience.
• Strong mathematical skills
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com