Perform handyperson work including but not limited to, carpentry, painting, drywall repair, minor plumbing and HVAC repair, minor roof repair, eaves trough cleaning and repair, gate and fence work, door and door assembly work, window repair and replacement, parking area cleaning and repair, minor concrete and masonry repair and other minor facility repairs.
• General handyperson skills necessary
• Some plumbing & HVAC experience
• Ability to drive a tractor an asset.
• Must have own transportation.
• Possess an avid interest in cats and dogs.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
• Comfortable working indoors and outdoors
• Hardworking and eager to learn.
• Occasionally heavy lifting materials. Required
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
• Must be punctual, reliable, and have an excellent work ethic.
• Comfortable working on ladders.
• Ability to take direction well and show initiative.
• Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude and flexible work style.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: July 5th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com