Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a C# Software Developer to join our exciting team where you will help build and develop cloud-based applications for renewable energy technology including electric vehicle charging, solar power, home monitoring and more!
• Architect and develop Cloud applications and microservices in .Net technologies
• Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
• Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
• Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
• Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
• Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Required skills and experience:
• 5+ years of web application Development Experience
• 4+ years of professional application development with C#
• 4+ years of professional application development with .Net
• 3+ years of Web API development experience
• 2+years of cloud native application development experience (Azure strongly preferred, other clouds also accepted)
• 1+year of experience with any NoSQL Database
• Experience with Xamarin, Blazor, React or Angular, HTML, and CSS
• Experience with Git, Docker, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, IoT
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/senior-cnet-software-developer