Website High Tech Genesis
As a member of our team, you will be an Infrastructure Engineer within our engineering infrastructure support team.
1. Support our build and deployment platforms.
2. Support and scale engineering infrastructure.
3. Provide customer service to internal MSX engineering team.
Required skills and experience:
· Strong Linux system administration background, understands the data center technologies well enough to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of problems in networking, storage, or compute areas as well as proposed improvements to the infrastructure
· Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies
· Hands-on experience on latest Devops tools and technologies like Git, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes.
· Python and Ansible is the tech stack currently used in the team for all automation needs
· Provide excellent support service for internal customers and care about the quality of service and developer experience
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting new career today! Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/linux-systems-admin-1