Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis looking for a senior developer who can develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules etc. This person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a self-starter and can work independently or within a team setting and must have exceptional organizational skills to present ideas and coordinate trouble shooting.
· Implement cross-platform base and middleware software and services
· Implement and extend services to support specific product requirements
· Participating in all stages of software development – requirements analysis, design and prototyping, implementation, testing, and maintenance support
· Troubleshoot hardware and software, as well as performance issues. Work with hardware, software, verification, and system engineering teams to identify root causes for issues
· Identifying software performance improvements through test driven development, automated unit testing, and comprehensive integration testing
· Work closely with multi-core embedded CPUs, packet processors, FPGAs/ASICs, L2/L3 and optics
· Engage with Product Owners and System Architects
Required skills and experience:
· 5+ years of experience in embedded Linux
· Extensive experience with Linux kernel and device drivers
· Strong C/C++ programming
· Experience with L2/L3
· Shell Programming in Bash, Perl, or Python
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and perform fault isolation and usage of source code debug tools
· Experience with Docker Containers
· Familiarity with PCI/PCIe enumeration
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/low-level-embedded-developer