Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Embedded Network Configuration Management Engineer to join our team. This candidate will be building a new wave router working with brand new hardware, and software. They’ll be working on a brand-new team that is early in the building stages. We’re looking for strong seniors capable and willing to make decisions and bring in ideas.
What will you do as part of our team?
1. Implementing, troubleshooting, and integrating complex software functionalities in C/C++ code, in a multicore target environment.
2. Participate in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, prototyping, implementation, test, and maintenance.
3. Troubleshoot software issues as well as performance issues, and work with Architects, Software and System Engineers to identify root cause.
4. Identify software performance improvements, including but not limited to CPU usage and memory management.
5. Influence the software architecture, to improve resiliency, debuggability and maintainability.
6. Raise Alarms on node, provision/configure switches, and routers.
Required skills and experience:
· 3+ years of C programming
· Must have networking experience with L2/L3
· Familiar with Diagnostics, Defects and Alarms
· Experience with Netconf YANG
· Experience with NBI, i.e., SSH, Telnet, SNMP
· Shell Programming in Bash, Perl, or Python
Experience in any of these areas are a BONUS!
· Experience with Docker Containers
Note 1: If applying to work in Canada: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/embedded-network-configuration-management-engineer