Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a senior embedded software engineer. The successful candidate will develop new features, modify existing features by adding new functionality and certify features of a Virtualization Platform.
Work with product management and system architect to understand customer requirements
Develop product features in accordance with customer requirements
Provide technical leadership to other members of the team
Take initiatives to improve features and processes
Required skills and experience:
· Solid understanding of software development methodology
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in designing complex software features
· Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a software design and development role
· Solid programming experience in C and assembly (x86, ARMv8)
· Strong technical leadership skills
· Strong documentation and writing skills
· Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools
· BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your new career with us today! Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/senior-embedded-software-engineer