Website High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Design and execute test plans on Microservices architecture
· Team is responsible for writing telemetry connectors (multiple endpoints: API, network orchestrator, devices, domains, etc.)
· Create test data using automation
· Responsible for Setup, teardown, and run analysis on test data. Export to Kafka or Elasticsearch
· Build, engineer and run functional tests using state of the art tools
· Use Jenkins to trigger automated functional tests
Required skills and experience:
· 4+ years experience writing functional tests
· 2+ years of running functional tests in a testing framework
· 2+ years experience with Python and/ or Golang
· 2+ years experience with Kubernetes
· 2+ years of experience with Docker
· 2+ years of experience with Linux
· Good understanding and 4+ years experience with Jenkins
· Hands-on experience with AWS (or other cloud)
· Understanding of network technologies such as switching, routing, firewalls etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/test-automation-engineer-3