Website Hospice Muskoka
Temporary Full-Time (8 Weeks)
$18 Per Hour
Funding for this position is provided by The Government of Canada through the Canada Summer Jobs Program. It is intended for youth between 15 – 30 years of age for the purpose of skills development and exposure to career opportunities.
1. Sweep, vacuum, wax, and mop the floor;
2. Sanitize restrooms;
3. Empty trash, recycling, and compost;
4. Clear snow in the winter and tend to grass/gardens in summer;
5. Wash windows, inside and outside;
6. Inspect and maintain ventilation and generator systems;
7. Make sure the establishment is clean and meets all safety requirements;
8. Wash walls, ceilings, and light fixtures regularly.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org