Nicole Drake Wright, “Your Fairy Godmother”
We are seeking a hardworking, energetic and positive individual to join our Team! Recently awarded Employer of the Year by the CW Chamber of Commerce, we do more than just clean – we are passionate about giving local homes and businesses their time back! We offer professional, luxury cleaning and organization in Centre Wellington.
• Valid Driver’s License, and access to a reliable vehicle
• Excellent customer service skills, energy and eye for detail will be your secret to success.
• Team player with the ability to think on your feet.
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Enjoy physical labor and be able to lift to 50lbs.
• First Aid/CPR Certification is an asset!
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Various shifts available to suit your schedule including weekday, evening & weekend.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive health & dental benefits
• Incentives & bonuses
• Paid travel time & mileage
• Uniform reimbursement
• Paid training & tuition reimbursement programs
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posted: September 5th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Company - email@example.com