Website Four All Ice Cream
Four All Ice Cream is looking for an Ice Cream Maker to join our Small Batch Production Team. We are a growing small-batch ice cream company obsessed with hand-crafting the best tasting, highest quality ice cream possible using local and seasonal ingredients. You are a detail-oriented, organized and reliable prep cook / pastry prep cook who is passionate about community-supported food that is as inclusive as possible.
As an Ice Cream Maker you are involved in cooking our ice cream bases in our Vat Pasteurizer, spinning ice creams and sorbets in our Batch Freezer, preparing packaging for pre-packed ice cream, packaging ice cream in cups, jars & tubs, assisting in making ice cream novelties such as ice cream bars and sandwiches, assisting in making ice cream cakes, preparing cookies, cakes, cone batter, brownies and sauces.
Our ideal candidate has culinary education and/or experience. Pastry experience with ice cream is a bonus but not required. And, of course, you must LOVE ice cream. Help us get ice cream to the people!
• You’re passionate about seasonal hand-crafted food and enjoy working in a kitchen environment.
• You’re enthusiastic about working for a small business which continues to innovate as it grows.
• You’re a creative problem-solver, with the discipline and attention to detail required to follow structured product formulations and complete regulatory documentation.
• You excel at maintaining a clean and organized work space.
• You’re comfortable with physical work (heavy lifting, repetitive motion).
• Batch recipe preparation (ice creams/sorbets, cookies, cakes, sauces, brownies etc.)
• Small-batch ice cream making, from base pasteurization to spinning ice cream, to packing ice cream
• Preparing ice cream packaging (washing jars, writing & stickering labels)
• Inventory Management, Quality Control & Product Testing
• Equipment set-up/tear-down, cleaning/sterilizing and maintenance
• Maintaining a food safe kitchen environment
• 1+ years of kitchen experience, pastry experience preferred but not essential
• Physical stamina to lift heavy objects on occasion and stand for extend periods
• Current Safe Food Handling Certificate
• Excellent communicator, team player and willing to share new ideas
• Enthusiastic about learning
• Excellent time management skills with great attention to detail
• Available to work 25 – 40 hours/week
• Competitive hourly wage, based on your experience
• An entrepreneurial environment where you will have direct impact on a growing business
• A welcoming and supportive work space where diversity and creativity are valued.
• All the ice cream you can eat.
Please introduce yourself, explain how you meet the job requirements and why you would be a great fit for our team in an attached cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Not required, however staff may choose to wear a mask when onsite.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com