Eclipse Automation Inc.
Reporting to the Electrical Shop Supervisors, the Electrician will assist in development and implementation of Electrical Shop policies and procedures, liaise directly with other department personnel to ensure project goals are met on budget, while delivering the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and schematics and electrical code specifics to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components from continuity, current, voltage and resistance
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentations and related devices
• Travel to customer location for service and install
• Must have Valid Driver’s License
• Has successfully completed an Apprenticeship and has a Certificate of Qualification for an Industrial Electrician
• 3 + years’ experience as an Electrical Journeyman in a custom automation environment
This position is open for Eclipse in Stratford, Ontario.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org