Website J.D. Barnes Limited
J.D. BARNES LIMITED, a leader in the surveying, mapping and land information industry, has a current vacancy for an OLS PROJECT SUPERVISOR in our Peterborough office.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, this position is responsible for the supervision of field crews and CAD operators in a cadastral and construction survey environment.
- Preparing and checking legal and topographic surveys, engineering and construction layouts (sewers, waterlines, curbing)
- Preparation of job estimates and proposals
- Tracking job costs
- Invoice preparation
- Client consultations
- Other duties as assigned
- Min. 1 year experience as a OLS or Project Supervisor
- OLS/CLS credentials
- Thorough knowledge of CAD systems (preferable Microstation), Total Station and Data Collector technology
- A working knowledge of Global Positioning Systems (GPS) an asset
- Excellent communication skills for meeting and corresponding with clients
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to learn new field and office surveying technologies
Interested candidates are invited to submit a résumé and cover letter online. If accessibility accommodations are required during any stage of the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.
How to apply: