Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
Jaylor has always been known for its superior quality and innovation. Our best asset however is our people, and we provide industry leading support and development. If you are looking to contribute, learn and grow with a company dedicated to your success, teamwork, and company achievement, we want to hear from you!
Working within the Human Resource Department, this position will be responsible assisting with all Human Resource functions required by the company.
• Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of human resources and employee relations policies, programs and procedures, and advise managers and employees on their interpretation
• Support and advise managers on personnel matters
• Implement measures to increase employee morale, motivation and satisfaction, while reducing turnover
• WSIB and Disability Claims Management
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of company records related to health and safety
• Attendance management
• Involved with recruitment and selection of employees
• Involved with the preparation of all human resource documentation
• Involved in the management of the benefits programs
• Respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, agencies, or members of the business community
• Post-secondary education in Human Resource or related field or equivalent education and/or experience is preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is an asset.
• Proven track record in Employee Relations, WSIB & Disability Claims Management, Health & Safety, Attendance Management as well as Recruitment.
• Exceptional communication and organizational capabilities are required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: January 31st ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org