If you love to work on cars, have a great attitude, and enjoy working as part of a team, please reply with your resume. We are looking for energetic people interested in providing honest customer service in our quick-lube automotive shop.
• Have basic automotive knowledge, Experience preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to lift to 30lbs safely.
Position responsibilities include:
• Performing safe, accurate and honest quick-lube services.
• Keeping the shop clean and orderly.
• Friendly and helpful customer service.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 16th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.