Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for the long-term production schedule. The Master Production Scheduler (MPS) manages Jaylor’s utilization of capacity and works to optimize customer delight and efficient use of resources. This position requires a take charge type of individual, and they have their finger on the pulse of Jaylor. The incumbent manages available production slots and coordinates with the Sales team to provide insights to opportunities to meet requests for schedule changes. The MPS monitors long term critical material supply issues that might impact execution of the Master Schedule, manages forecast slots, and follows up & adjusts as required. The MPS will verify the accuracy of MOM’s prior to releasing them to production.
• Scheduling Jobs in line with scheduling worksheet
• Coordinates with Purchasing to ensure material is available for production
• Works with production control to resolve issues with the schedule
• Leads production attainment meeting
• Reports monthly and quarterly production load
• Ensures that documents are in place for custom mixers
• Coordinates with Logistics for shipping list
• In this role you will need good verbal and written communication skills. You will be fluent in MS office products, and able to maintain, organize and prioritize multiple lists and/or functions. You will aware of and comfortable with the impact of this role has on the entire team’s ability to perform.
• Knowledge of farm equipment an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: January 3rd ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com