Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and Friday as production needs require (4/10 Shift)
Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday 4:00 pm to 2:30 am and Friday as production needs require (4/10 Shift)
• Must be very mechanically inclined
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with limited supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘think on your feet’
• Good organizational skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An eye for detail and a desire to learn.
• Knowledge of farm equipment is an asset.
• Extended health coverage that includes life insurance, long term disability and AD&D, medical, dental and vision after only 1 month
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: September 29th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com