Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
• All material handling as it relates to production flow
• Load and unload product and materials
• Operate various other equipment, as needed
• Forklift Certification or the ability to be certified
• Must be very mechanically inclined
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with limited supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘think on your feet’
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Wages to be based on experience.
• Knowledge of farm equipment an asset.
• Hours are Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and Friday as production needs require
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 15th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org