Precision Resource Canada Ltd.
• Health and Dental Benefits Plan
• Group RRSP
• Discount Program
• A fantastic team to work with!
This position is straight afternoons, Monday to Thursdays from 3:30pm to 2:00am. Shift premium 10% of base.
• Performs daily pre-shift audits on lift trucks and overhead cranes
• Load and unload coilers/ cradles and coils of steel from trailers and logs inventory in manufacturing system
• Preparing material for the presses
• Remove bins from presses and replace them
• Transferring dies
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
• Minimum 2 years of safe forklift driving experience in a manufacturing environment
• Able to work with a computer
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com