Website Conestoga Meats Packers
Job Description: Openings for 30 Meat Cutters/Butchers
– Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
– Remove bones from meat
– Prepare special orders.
– Wrap and package prepared meats
– Train meat cutters
– Use manual cutting utensil
Work Conditions and Environment:
– Physically demanding
– Fast-paced environment
– Handling heavy loads
– Cold/refrigerated environment
– Some areas may have odours
– Wholesaler, meat packing establishment
– Competitive wages (ranges from $16.60 per hour to $20.40 per hour)
– Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision Care, Pension, Group Insurance)
– Afternoon Shift Premium of 50 cents
– 40 hours per week
– Training will be provided
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Completion of High School
– Commitment to safety and quality processes
– 1-2 years butcher/knife experience required
– Previous experience in retail/wholesale butchery environment.
– Butchery course an asset
– Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods of time
– Attention to detail and work well with others
– Perform critical thinking, have significant use of memory and continuous learning
– Excellent hand-eye coordination and decision making skills
– Basic English communication skills
– Basic security clearance
Working Location: 313 Menno St,
Breslau, Ontario, NOB 1M0.
No public transportation available, transportation assistance may be available.
These positions are required for day (starting times vary from 6:00 am – 7:30 am) and afternoon shift
(starting times vary from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm) Monday – Friday
Please upload/send your resume in confidence to http://conestogameats.com or fax to (519-648-3421)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org