AJAX – EL/ML
JOB TITLE: Mechanic Apprentice
* Perform work on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy
* Required to inspect and diagnose any malfunctions, or customer’s concerns and perform repairs on vehicles.
* Complete automotive maintenance responsibilities, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight, taillight installations, etc.
* Working alongside the team, communicate if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the given time frame.
* Certify all repairs are completed as stated by the manufacturer and ensure sufficient documentation exists to support warranty claims.
* Confirm the availability of parts needed to complete work orders.
* Conducting road tests on vehicles to ensure the quality of repair and guaranteeing vehicles remain clean for customers.
* Staying updated with technical skills and participate in training.
* Maintain working environment; ensure equipment durability and workplace safety.
* Required to wear safety equipment and clothing (i.e., safety glasses and footwear).
* Comply with regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and other policies and procedures as required.
SKILLS: Automotive, General Labour
* A valid Apprentice (AP) Class Technician’s License is required
* A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required.
* Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude
* Experience with various makes and models is an asset for this position
* Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
HOURS: 8-5 M-F, FT
PAY: $15-24 depending on exp.
* Compliant with government Covid mandates
* Works well with others
* Not Afraid to ask questions
* Easy to work with
* Motivated to learn
How to apply: