Website MacNeil Wash Systems
At MacNeil Wash Solutions, a division of National Carwash Solutions Inc. (NCS), we pride ourselves on a friendly, family vibe. We host employee events such as BBQ days, staff appreciation days, and a December holiday lunch, to name a few. We want to show our employees that their contributions matter! We strongly believe that in a team environment, together everyone achieves more.
With your safety as one of our top priorities, we build a safety culture by providing lunch for all employees monthly if we are incident free.
We also offer the following benefits for our valued employees:
1) A Safety Boot Reimbursement Program
2) A Clothing Allowance
3) Paid Time Off Days
4) Group Benefits
5) Employee Referral Bonuses
6) RRSP Match Program
MacNeil and the rest of the NCS family is continually expanding which often presents opportunities for cross training and employee growth within the company.
If you are reliable, eager to learn, and looking for an employer who values what you bring to the table we look forward to hearing from you.
** This role is equipment building from ground up. Note, this is not a mechanical assembly line position. Candidates MUST possess strong mechanical assembly experience**
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for fitting and assembling mechanical parts, pieces, or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific work cell in a manufacturing organization. This role is not an assembly line as we build product from ground up.
• Read, interpret, and follow basic diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
• Utilize hand-held tools such as hand-held wrenches, sockets, and drill guns
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
• Follow, create, and help maintain Assembly Procedure Specifications
• Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Prepare product for shipment
• Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 50 lbs. using a hoist)
• May be required to work an alternate shift
• Comply with all applicable OHS, ESA, and other provincial regulatory laws, as well as company safety policies
• Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Leadership team
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to use basic math, writing, and computer skills
• Ability to speak, write, read, and comprehend procedures in English
• Ability to safety operate various hand and power tools
• Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
• Specific vision requirements include close vision and colour vision
• Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• May sit and stand for prolonged periods
• May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull, or do fine manipulations
• Ability to lift light to medium weight up to 50 lbs.
Salary: $18.50/hour plus Afternoon/Midnight premiums
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management retains the right to change job duties and responsibilities at any time, based on business need.
National Carwash Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
• National Carwash Solutions Inc (Parent Company)- USA: https://www.ncswash.com/
• MacNeil Wash Systems- Barrie, Ontario, Canada: https://www.macneilwash.com/
• Mondo Products Company Limited- Ajax, Cambridge and Canada-Wide: https://www.mondo-products.com/
• Rockyview Industries- Calgary, Alberta, Canada: https://rockyviewindustries.com/
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org