Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator and Book Keeper who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should be an individual whom should possess high empathetic interpersonal skills given the nature of the clientele.
– Time Management & Organization Skills
– Empathetic interpersonal skills
– Experience in Insurance restoration to be of asset
– Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
– Comfortable handling confidential information.
– Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
– Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
– Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
– Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
– Mitigation and restoration filing.
– Exact analysis and File management
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Jrelf@agilec.ca