Operator (3 full time) — $21/hr / rotating shifts days/nights including weekend
– Sets up equipment at the start of each shift as per production documentation.
– Monitors settings on equipment and operates as per production documentation.
– Observes operation of plant equipment ensuring that it is operating and producing product within specified guidelines.
– Performs minor adjustments to equipment to maintain specified consistency, viscosity or other product characteristics.
– Identifies the need for repairs or other attention by a Mechanic or Electrician. May be called upon to assist the Mechanic or Electrician, as necessary.
– Records all production statistics as required.
– Performs clean up duties at the end of each shift
– Suggest improvements to processes, policies.
– Maintains clean, safe, and organized operations.
– Other duties and responsibilities as required.
– High school diploma or equivalent experience, combined with a basic understanding of manufacturing operations and related processes.
– Two to three years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with at least one year experience in process-based environment.
– Ability to read and understand procedures.
– WHMIS training.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com