Website The Gund Company Canada
The Gund Company Canada is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative.
Ideal candidates are driven problem-solvers with customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
We are in the business of engineered material manufacturing and our team prides themselves on being a group of fun, driven, problem-solvers who LOVE what they do!
• An experienced customer service professional that knows how to manage quotes & orders in a manufacturing environment.
• An individual who has created quotes to meet the customer needs and coordinated the process through the delivery of the product (parts).
• An exceptional ability to address technical and complex service questions, prepare quotes, order status, pricing, and lead time.
• A professional skilled in working closely with Engineering, Quality, and Management team to resolve service, warranty, or technical issues.
• Manage the Order Fulfillment Process to ensure the complete satisfaction of the customer’s requirements.
• Fully communicate your technical knowledge to offer solution options to customers.
• Utilize suggestive selling ideas, cost reduction options, value added services, lead-time improvements, and related ideas to constantly improve customer service.
• Efficiently navigate the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to document customer interactions, enter quotes, orders, and delivery schedules.
• Experience with a job shop, machining, and manufacturing environment is required.
• Demonstrated ability to take a process from beginning to end (from quote to delivery).
• A genuine curiosity and deep desire to become the best (SME-Subject Matter Expert)!
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: May 11th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca