Requisition #: 410670
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA, K9J 0E7
Career Area: Hourly & Seasonal
Please email your Resume to email@example.com with the Position Title as your Subject Line.
Description: Job Description
Are you self-motivated and proud of the work you do? Here, we take pride in our level of service and safety we provide!
Cleanliness is a necessity of every business. As a Custodial Services worker on our team, you’ll take on the important job of keeping our operations and locations clean, so that our customers can stay happy and healthy. The best part? It’s just the starting point of your career! It’s time to pursue what matters to you.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by location, based on client requirements and business needs
• Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including aligning with OSHA, state/local, federal, and regulations
• Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
• Accurately maintains and cleans housekeeping equipment
• Cleans assigned areas to employer and client standards and requirements
• Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
• Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
• Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous custodial experience preferred.
• Able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive guest service demeanor towards guests, clients and co-workers
• Adaptable to guests’ needs
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to apply: