Website Home Instead Senior Care
Are you looking for a part time or full-time opportunity that provides flexible hours and works with your schedule? If so, we are hiring and we want you!
We are looking for skilled individuals to fill the role of a PSW and/or Caregiver assisting seniors in the communities of Kitchener-Waterloo.
• 12-hour shifts in Arthur, location
• On-Going Job Opportunities – employees will be on-boarded with initial training and be eligible to take many of our training courses centralized around senior aging illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Palliative Care, etc.
• Flexible Schedule – we work with your availability to fit shifts into your schedule and allow you desired # of hours weekly.
• Close to Home – all shifts are travel friendly and central enough to your home
• Personal Satisfaction – the best of all, you get to make a difference in someone’s life!
• Providing 1:1 care assistance to each client individually or in a team setting with another CG
• Assist in 2-person transfers using mechanical lifts or 1-person assists
• Provide medication reminders
• Support clients in completing all Activities of Daily Living such as toileting, bathing, dressing, feeding and ambulation assistance
• May be required to assist in Instrumental Activities of Daily Living such as laundry, changing linens, warming up meals, etc.
• Expected to maintain communication regarding all client care needs and changes and make appropriate reports
• Must have a vehicle with valid auto insurance
• Must be a certified PSW or International Nurse
• Experience with 2-person transfers preferred but not required – training will be provided as needed
• Experience with all forms of personal care
• Must be a team player and willing to work with another Home Instead CG’s
• Experience with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, etc. is preferred but not required
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: August 5th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org