Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
Jaylor has always been known for its superior quality and innovation. Our best asset however is our people, and we provide industry leading support and development. If you are looking to contribute, learn and grow with a company dedicated to your success, teamwork, and company achievement, we want to hear from you!
• Assisting with shipping/logistics of whole goods and associated components and parts
• Conducting paperwork related to shipping/logistics
• Assisting with all purchasing activities for the company and maintaining all related records.
• Assisting with the processing material returns
• Proven experience in a purchasing and logistic support role
• Excellent computer skills and experience with an ERP system
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of farm equipment an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 15th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org