Provincial Government – Ministry of the Solicitor General
We have a current job posting for one (1) permanent Rehabilitation Officer position in Ottawa, Ontario.
Please distribute the following link to all interested applicants:
Closing Date: July 5, 2021
How to apply:
- You must apply online (using link provided above).
- Your cover letter and resume combined should not exceed five (5) pages. For tips and tools on how to write a concise cover letter and resume, review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools and Resources.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed on the job ad. Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrated the requirements for this job. We rely on the information you provide to us.
- Read the job description to make sure you understand this job.
- OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.
- If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.