Website Breadalbane Inn Hotel
We are looking for an Experienced Server with daytime availability that comes to work with a positive attitude who and is comfortable engaging with a variety of customers. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills, understands the importance of teamwork and has a strong desire to make each customer experience a memorable one. Servers in our establishment must have their Smart Serve certificate and be able to work in a high paced environment while maintaining integrity and enthusiasm.
• Perform all tasks related to food and beverage service in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintain the highest standard of customer service.
• Responsible for accurate and efficient service.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned tables/section.
• Smart Serve certificate, able to serve alcohol.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Reliable – show up for every shift.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Ability to work efficiently and keep a clean work area.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work shifts, evenings, and weekends.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: October 3rd ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca