Website Krug Inc.
Why Join us?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with a great group of people! If you are seeking a rewarding challenge and thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environment, come join us!
• * Signing Bonus up to $1000 **
· Production – Manages the department’s production schedules as well as capacity requirements needed to meet production deadlines. Maximizes efficiencies and utilization of resources, i.e. cross-trains to ensure adequate coverage. Resolves and trouble shoots day-to-day issues as they arise.
· Quality – Knows and maintains company quality standards, communicates standards to team and ensures standards are adhered to. Establishes processes to provide solutions to address the identified issues.
· Leadership – Coaches, motivates and develops staff through open communication to ensure job satisfaction, performance and promote teamwork. Ensures consistency in policy application, training/cross-training, job involvement, and opportunity for advancement, where appropriate. Resolves conflicts, addresses performance concerns as well as safety violations and issues discipline as required.
· Safety – Promotes and maintains a safe working environment for staff at all times, through adherence to the O.H.S.A. and company safety policies.
· Continuous Improvement – Generates ideas/suggestions to develop/improve methods/efficiency/equipment, alternate routings, and cost reductions, etc.
· Administrative – Completes required paperwork/input to computer including piecework cards, vacation approval, time and attendance authorizations, etc.
· Team Work – Works collaboratively interdepartmentally within all areas of the business.
· Post-secondary diploma or equivalent.
· Previous leadership/supervisory/safety experience and training would be an asset.
· Must be driven and have the ability to respond to various and unplanned situations with a high level of sense of urgency while maintaining a calm demeanour.
· Ability to communicate, plan, organize and prioritize effectively.
· Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
· Flexibility to work Overtime, as required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Hand and power tool skills and basic blue print reading
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
K*_rug is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *_We seek to provide accessibility throughout our hiring process for all applicants with disabilities consistent with our Accessibility Policies and the AODA.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Profit sharing
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision care
• Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org