At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Associate at our Vars location. Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
Job Location: 379 Corduroy Rd Vars, Ontario
Workdays: Monday – Fridays (Candidates must be able to work 5 days for the week)
Scheduled Shift (mornings): Starts at 4:00 AM
Scheduled Shift (evenings): Starts at 5:30 PM
Shift averages 3-5 hours a day and start times/finish times may vary with operational need).
– Ability to follow set procedures
– Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
– Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
– Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
– Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
– Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
– No experience necessary.
– Tuition reimbursement up to $6300 per year (conditions apply)
– Full training provided
– Weekly pay (every Friday)
– Wage 20.50$/hr (16.65/hr union rate + 3.85/hr bonus)
– Guaranteed progression up to 26.79 per hour
– Extended health and dental benefits
– Group insurance and pension benefits
– Opportunities for advancement
– Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org