Sharpe Farm Supplies Limited
Sharpe Farm Supplies is a family-owned company in the animal feed industry. We are looking for a driven, organized individual to help in the day-to-day business operations on Saturdays and some weekdays throughout the summer months. We are looking for someone who is already familiar with all types of animals, can learn our computer system while helping in the warehouse and loading customer orders.
• Ability to work Saturdays at our Fergus location.
• Own transportation.
• Punctual, organized with great communication skills.
• The ability to provide quality customer service.
• Able to lift 50lb bags repeatedly when required.
• Some weekdays during summer.
• Knowledge of Agricultural/Farming Communities (would be helpful but not necessary).
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 17th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org