Website Superior Glove
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for warehouse duties in any
of the designated areas in the warehouse which include LTL, Courier/Shipping, and Receiving and may be
required to assist the Sample Room with warehouse related duties.
• Picking orders using a handheld device – using various warehouse machines to retrieve orders from different rooms and heights while identifying order specifications
• Packing / processing orders into appropriate boxes according to sizing, model, order, colour, etc.
• Shrink wrapping skids, stacking and skid building in a safe manner
• Assist with weights and measurements on products when needed
• Verifying orders and marking special orders with the appropriate labelling
• Loading trucks in an efficient manner while following all regulated safety precautions
• Cycle / inventory counts as required
• Assist with unloading / receiving of trucks & Assist with customer pick-ups as required
• Follow and comply with all operational and safety procedures/ policies stated in the employee
handbook, safety, customer service, quality and environment programs
• Other duties as assigned
• Forklift, Walkie, WAVE, Tow Motor and Man-Up licenses will be required – training provided,
experience/previous license preferred Ability to use hand-held device (e.g., RF scanner)
• Basic computer skills essential
• Math skills required to ensure order accuracy – testing is part of the recruitment process
• Strong communication skills are essential to be able to work with all departments and outside contacts
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Good problem-solving skills
• Strong record keeping/documentation skills.
• Must be adaptable to fast and ongoing changes in priorities.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs during regular duties along with bending/walking/pushing/pulling
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: September 8th, 2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com