Website 365 Industrial Solutions Inc
We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven welder to join our team of skilled professionals in our CWB TSSA certified fabrication shop. The welder’s responsibilities include interpreting blueprints, selecting appropriate tools and metals, measuring and assembling metal pieces, using cutting tools, drilling holes, and monitoring inventory. Having an understanding of FCAW, MCAW, GMAW, TIG and SMAW processes would be an added asset. You should be able to observe health and safety regulations at all times and report any issues to the manager.
To be successful as a welder, you should demonstrate excellent physical strength and dexterity, as well as superb attention to detail, have a sound understanding of CWB 47.1 compliance. Outstanding welders are able to interpret written and verbal specifications and stick to deadlines even under extreme conditions. Having an understanding of FCAW, MCAW, GMAW, TIG and SMAW processes would be advantageous for further success in this role.
• Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
• Have a sound understanding of how to read and use both imperial and metric measurements
• Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
• Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
• Training welding apprentices and mentoring recruits.
• Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
• Operating machinery to transport materials to welding areas.
• Attention to detail
• Maintain clean and safe work area
• High school diploma or similar.
• 456A welding ticket is an asset.
• A relevant certificate from a welding association may be required.
• Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
• Sound understanding of welding safety.
• The ability to teach would be advantageous.
• A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
• Safe and reliable transportation to and from work
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org