Today’s diverse workforce demands excellent leaders.
With the many challenges facing you as a modern business leader, professional leadership training is a must.
Our training programs are designed to help you build on the key traits needed to succeed as an influential and motivational leader, including self-awareness, influence, decisiveness, reliance, empathy, and adaptability.
Shrinking the Generation Gap
Four generations are being asked to coexist in the workplace at the same time.
This new workplace reality means juggling a variety of values and perspectives, styles and priorities in any given day. This training is about reducing friction and maximizing the talents of all four groups.
- Understand what motivates each generation
- Take home strategies that build on the strengths of all four generations
- Reduce team conflicts
- Improve employee retention
- Be better prepared for succession planning
Leadership That Works
This modular program is designed to build leadership knowledge and skills.
Participants develop the critical competencies needed to perform effectively in their leadership roles. This training offers practical tools and techniques to effectively lead and improve team performance by focusing on leadership roles and responsibilities, leadership strengths, communication, performance management, and coaching techniques.
- List characteristics used by effective leaders
- Identify preferred communication style and appropriate style flexing behaviours
- Determine the best leadership style based on employee readiness levels
- Understand motivational techniques and methods of rewards and recognition
- List techniques to improve communication
- Describe steps to manage employee performance
- Identify steps to coach others and provide clear, helpful, and appropriate feedback
Business EQ-EBW For Leadership Development
The EBW Business Intelligence System for Business is a unique development tool.
Based on over 15 years of worldwide use and research, this tool helps leaders and teams to understand why they behave the way they do and helps to set a highly effective coaching framework that improves occupational and leadership performance. Using a range of EBW assessments and reports, leaders and teams can instantly see which emotions and behaviours are inhibitors and activators to effective leadership and team performance.
- Empower leaders and teams to transform themselves and your organization
- Help leaders to identify clear goals and objectives
- Develop leadership styles appropriate to the individual, task, and situation
- Increase self-awareness and sensitivity to understand the emotional needs of others and, using that knowledge, to drive success
What people are saying about Agilec
You might also be interested in…
Become skilled at recognizing and eliciting change behaviour to achieve positive outcomes. This approach supports clients to overcome ambivalence and create a want for change.
This 12-hour course trains you to recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health disorders and how to handle situations that can occur in your workplace.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.